My Blog List

Monday, September 26, 2011

Nature Walk

I had a great time on the nature walk. I learned that little kids are very intelligent, but all are intelligent in different ways. I was paired with a little girl named Mia and a little boy named Ethan. Mia was very cool and collected and always had her head about her. She seemed to be more the type to learn out of books. Ethan was very energetic and learned best by touching things. All little kids are different and unique.

My water chemistry test connects to my project because by testing the BOD we can see how our schools sewage affects the surrounding land, where our trail is.

The project i am doing is promoting our trail around the school. We are placing markers along the trail and creating a map. My groups doing really well on our project. We've got a bunch of information from Mike that we will use to put on the back of our map. Also, we've collected a lot of trail markers and are in the process of painting them. My responsibilities are topic research, letter-writing campaign, contacting the media, and editing our power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment