My Blog List

Thursday, October 20, 2011

MSU Experience

5 things I learned at the Planetarium
  • I learned my Zodiac symbol is Virgo
  • I learned constellations don't look like their names
  • I learned the constellations move in the sky
  • Jupiter is the easiest planet to see right now
  • The North Star doesn't move because our axis points towards it
3 things I learned at the Cyclotron
  • 6 foot thick concrete walls contain the radiation
  • Their walls can be taken apart and put back together
  • MSU is the leading Cyclotron place
2 things I enjoyed the most
  • Operating the 6 foot thick concrete door!:)
  • Lunch, ice cream, hanging out with my friends, and playing on the little kid stuff!:)
 What I would change about the trip?
  • I thought this trip was SSUUUUUPPPEEERRR fun! But if I could change one thing i'd want the weather to be better. The rain was kinda sucky.


MRS. GRIVINS WE SHOULD DO THIS AGAIN!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment